Wednesday 23 March 2011

The 'M' Factor

Ok, I have to admit that these past few weeks have been tough and I have been very unmotivated.  I  just don't want to do anything.  Having a cold for the past few weeks, being under employed and worried about whether I'll be able to make my rent in a few months time is starting to weigh down on me. I need to be motivated but currently just don't feel like it. I officially hate all the crap that comes with looking for a job.

All of these things make it hard to focus my mind on what should be the main task in hand, finding a job.  I guess I am starting to feel a bit worn down by everything and the idea that life is always a struggle or a fight that in the main I have to contend with alone.  At times life does certainly suck.

1 comment:

  1. The only part I can help with is the "alone" bit - inasmuch as virtual communication can pass for friendship. (Although, I admit, where I'm concerned, most people sooner or later prefer to be be alone... ;) )

    The one thing I can say for certain is that if you force yourself, you will have a bad reaction. Treat it like physical exercise: something that must be done rhythmically every day until you're a little exhausted--but not too exhausted--so that you build up a tolerance. Do a couple of hours of job hunting and then move on to a project of your own, like, I dunno, building the world's largest cream egg. :-P

    ReplyDelete